it looks as if i have neglected you for too long.
I spent an amazing weekend away at this camp site in wisemen's ferry where God was just plain epic, revealing a whole lot of snot filled faces, and tears of pain and happiness all at the same time, in a hall that was thick of warmth, not just cos of respiration and perspiration but also because there was so much love and His presence was just so real and thick.
I came home to check my email and in it, I found this:
"But now a righteousness from God, apart from law, has been made known, to which the Law and the Prophets testify. This righteousness from God comes through faith in Jesus Christ to all who believe. There is no difference, for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, and are justified freely by his grace through the redemption that came by Christ Jesus."
Romans 3:21-24
to me, this was a big summary of what I learnt at camp, and to see this in my email made me WOW. the words, and the timing of it left me speechless.
Started my semester at uni today. How time flies. Its already second year, second semester.
Over the holidays, I also did this make up course which was loads of fun but they taught us how to do make up but it turned out to be in a fob-ified sort of way.
This is my teacher and I, shes beautiful inside and out, and shes done make up on the past miss korea's and these celebrities before. she actually looks a lot younger and prettier in life.
this is my beautiful mother <3
After our second lesson, we went to take a formal family photo. And at the studio, we saw Younmee's family photo! They went to the same place! hahah
i sooooo want to learn how to apply make up ... teach me lisa . teach me :)
ReplyDeleteand your mothers so pretty
hahaha i will i will :)
ReplyDeletelots of different techniques i never knew
my mum's gorgeous :)