When I am down, and oh, my soul so weary
When troubles come, and my heart burdened be
and I am still and wait here in the silence
until you come, and sit awhile with me
You raise me up, so I can stand on mountains,
You raise me up, to walk on stormy seas,
I am strong, when I am on your shoulders,
You raise me up, to more than I can be
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rkkw8RhH9ck
Just a song I started playing on the piano in the middle of eating dinner today.
It made me forget how hungry I was as I got consumed up in this song.
Amidst the ridiculous amount of uni work that I have gotten over the past 4 weeks, stresses and worries, this gave me pure peace, encouragement, strength, motivation, everything.
Forgot just how amazing this song was..
thought id comment because this place looks neglected.
ReplyDeleteshotgun singing that song and you playing it next time you're near a piano!
ReplyDeletelol thanks ry :) why did you shut down your blog! >:(
ReplyDeletedon't think that'll happen any time soon aaron haha
one day.
ReplyDeleteI didnt shut down anything. It was on hiatus.
ReplyDelete