Wednesday, September 8

A Perfect Day

Today was a perfect day. 
I think its because I tried my first morning coffee which gave me a kick start.


I started the day with QT and had an awesome time with plenty of new revelations. Annie and I are accountabilabuddies from the spiritual maturity course - something I did at church. We stopped keeping each other accountable but after a long 2 hours on the phone last night at 11pm, we're back on track.
(+1 for renewed accountability)


We changed our cafe's coffee machine to a proper commercial use one. So the staff and I got training for it this morning. There is so much more to coffee than just... 'coffee'.
We learnt the history of coffee beans, the quality of coffee beans, the perfect temperature for it, the perfect foam for the milk, how to make patterns on the coffee, everything. All in a quick 2 hours.
Amazingly fun time and an amazing guy with a huge heart who taught us.
(another +1)


Drinking a half cup of latte and my own freshly made mocha really gave me a kick into my day. My first morning coffee.
(+1 for this new feeling towards a morning coffee)


Dad wants me to start work every Saturday mornings at the cafe instead of the newsagency. He's finally going to pay me! 
(+1 for extra money in my pocket)


Doors seem to be opening for me to join praise team and I decided and discussed it with my mum today.
(+1)


Sorted some files out at uni today. I was so busy today that when I started my study, I was able to concentrate properly. Perhaps it was the coffee, who knows.
(HUGE +1)


Overall, today was such a satisfying day. I didn't meet any of my friends at all today, but it was just perfect. Haven't had one of these days in a really really long time.
Thank you



Happy toenails for a happy day!

2 comments:

  1. yayyy about time womangs !

    morning coffees make my day . so like . make me lots of coffees ? hahahahha

    cant wait to see you babe !

    ReplyDelete
  2. short blacks are where its at. quick and effective.

    ReplyDelete