I just got out of my pajamas an hour ago for a shower, even though i woke up a good 6+ hours beforehand.
I'm heading off to watch Toy Story 3 tonight in 3D with my church cell group :)
We're watching the 9:30pm session, which I've never ever done before so that should be exciting.
I had to absolutely beg my dad to let me go.. I think he's been watching too many murder news headlines that's made him super protective all so suddenly.
Apparently this will be the last time I can go out late at night..... but I have the "I heart uni" cruise which I have to go to on Friday so... :(
I went to watch the darling harbour FIFA game for Korea vs Uruguay.
OH SO CLOSE!
tied laces, haha
i love lazy days .
ReplyDeletei likey the photos :)
u know on that night i finished work, rushed home and took the train and stuff... and on top of that i ran to the FIFA venue from townhall because it already had started and on my way running uruguay had scored a goal (and i could tell by the screams) and i got so overwhelmed i ran faster to find the venue... which explains why i'm all sweaty ahah. next time i'm just gona watch fifa at home -_- you get to sit down there... :) now that i know what its like to watch the game in sucha overcrowded place.
ReplyDeletebut otherwise good memory! ahah
hehehehh thaaaaaaaanks 8)
ReplyDeleteis it cos peter's in one of them? -0- :P
LOL joyce... you don't look sweaty at all! hahaha some girl was in heels, standing and watching the whole game all night... craaaazy