Exam tomorrow 1:45pm
study knowledge of topic: 70%
emotions: oh dear.
My brother came in my room just then holding his shirt and a button.
Tim: Do you have some sticky tape or something?
Lisa: Um... why?
Tim: I want to sticky tape this here (he meant tape his button to his shirt)
I lol-ed and he asked why I was laughing with a smile wiped across his face...
I think he wanted to temporarily stick it there so that I could fix it tomorrow after my exam. How considerate. I fixed it then and there anyway :)
That's all, might hit the sack and enter my hsc study mode, ie: wake up at 3am and study. oh joy!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY YONGMIN MY LOVE <3
I'm raiding her house after not seeing her in 1.5 years and sleeping over to make up for our 1.5 years of missing memories after exams. yay :)
lollllll your brothers cute haha . how come he didnt just ask your mother though ?
ReplyDeletehaha she was out
ReplyDelete