I forgot to mention that during o-week I signed up for one sporting society group - stunt cheerleading.
Today were the auditions, hence my dress code, and its not the typical pom pom cheerleading. its the american style "bring it on" one, where you lift people up and throw them around.
prettayyy cool 8)
but some of the girls that were auditioning were really good. I'm really only about 40% confident that I'd make the team, though I'd LOVE to be a part of it.
we learnt a dance routine and one stunt (lifting people up, with the people below holding the higher person's foot under their chin, so the higher person is standing straight up).
It was tons of fun. With what we had learnt today, we had to put it into a routine with the dance and anything else we wanted to put in, ie: cartwheels, splits, poses etc.
As I was going home on the bus today, I felt good that I had exercised like that.. So if I dont make the team, I thought I'd like to join some sort of uni sporting team to keep me fit. Maybe soccer, hockey or touch. Aaron said he'd be able to train me in touch :)
I've just finished the last remains of my huge lollypop, and am totally shocked at how fast time went by today! Sleeping pattern has failed already and i havent even passed the first week yet!
i can also train you in rugby too if you need it~~~~~~
ReplyDeletetackling too? :D
ReplyDeleteyeah braaa for suree.....
ReplyDeleterun at me .. >=)
I watched u stretching and felt ule feel awkward wit me and hj watching and left halfway!! Haha it was fun watching u try and keep up with that lady at the front!! hehe u were pretty good Lisa!! Ule make it for sure mate!!! ;)
ReplyDeletehahah compared to the girl next to me... thank you younmee. haha -0-
ReplyDeleteapparently results are meant to come out today...!! and i havent an email yet :(