Friday, March 19

DID YOU WATCH THE TELLY?

8:50PM, Sydney, John Goo was on Channel ten, ONE HD!

He was in lane number 1, but ended in eighth place. 
Well done for the effort and for being on TV! 
He'll be swimming again tomorrow, in his best race, the 200m freestyle i believe.
and for those that missed him today, I filmed it all on my digicam :)
Sorry I can't make the video direct from the blog.

Uni load just keeps getting worse. and the worst thing is, I actually 'want' to study, but thanks to my wonderful 10minute deep concentration span, I cant get my head into study.
I ate the most coldest banana (but not frozen) today, absolutely delish!
After much contemplating and thought, I've decided to attend the BSOC cruise, only because its one day before my midsem break :)
lily, shirley and i are going dressed as..........BALLERINAS! 
should be exciting
til then, no more going out unless its a committee meeting or for church.
butts up, heads down, straight into study it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment