I pivoted my foot on it as I was turning a corner.
I didn't realise there was a piece of glass until I finished pivoting.
It resulted in a bleeding foot, now sealed with a thick bandaid.
I now don't want to go to uni for a one hour lecture because I can't walk properly.
I think I'm just thinking like a lazy Homer Simpson.
But the weather is clearing up and becoming sunny, so I think I'll go to uni.
Maybe I should take the car.
Actually, I won't because I stepped on the glass with my right foot and I'll have to step on the accelerator and brake with my right foot.
That will totally defeat the purpose of taking the car because I'm injured.
Maybe I should be reading my lecture notes from yesterday classes and revising.
Maybe I should get out of my pajamas first.
Yeah, I think I'll do that.
I'm in a very everything-is-passing-me-by-but-i-dont-really-care mood
I think another way to put that is to say that 'I feel like a stoner'
I really would like to change the header of my blog.
It doesnt seem to look like it ties in well with my background.
Yes I will put some new pictures up and change it soon.
Perhaps tomorrow because I dont have uni at all tomorrow.
This probably only happens once in a medical science student uni life.
I think I've written enough for today.
I really would like to change the header of my blog.
It doesnt seem to look like it ties in well with my background.
Yes I will put some new pictures up and change it soon.
Perhaps tomorrow because I dont have uni at all tomorrow.
This probably only happens once in a medical science student uni life.
I think I've written enough for today.
This has been the happenings and thoughts of my very unproductive day.
ouchie! broken glass :( it must kill!!! i got burnt on my thumb and the scar hasnt gone still!
ReplyDeleteim at uni right now with aysu but shes listening to her lecture.
i like your blog layout though!!! heheheheheh maybe cos theres a pic of me. JOKES
oh yea ive stepped on glass before . not pretty . ive also stepped on a bee . and wondered what the hell the weird stinging feeling on my foot was . and ive also stepped on a toothpick . which actually puntureded a whole in my foot . lool
ReplyDelete"ouchie! broken glass :( it must kill!!! i got burnt on my thumb and the scar hasnt gone still!" LOL that rhymes :)
ReplyDeleteand jasmine, are you super foot accident prone? hahahah far out you have had a lot of foot injuries! toothpick must've caned! ><
its because jasmine cant handle to jandal and she refuses to wear any other footwear.
ReplyDeletei dunno why but this is really funny...
ReplyDelete