What defines a 'good song' :S lyrics? I'd definitely say so.
(Speaking of the word 'definitely', I used to think 'definately' was the way to spell it, since I was in year 2!
www.d-e-f-i-n-i-t-e-l-y.com haha)
There's this talented guy on youtube called Chris Cendana. He's filipino and writes his own songs and has an amazing voice. He's an acoustic player and all the special sound effects you hear in his videos are all hand made, by him. Tapping the guitar, scraping the side of a tin can, shaking some sand or rice in a container...you get the gist.
The first two songs playing on the list are by Chris Cendana. He's even on itunes now! :D
Another youtube singer I've really liked is this girl called Alyssa. I think its partly because she reminds me a lot of Vanessa Hudgens, who starred in High School Musical which I absolutely loved. (yes I totally remember when I forced our whole ryde group to watch it with me instead of some other movie, in which Andy agreed "its actually not that bad. I wouldn't mind watching it again." haha)


id definitely (did i spell it right?lol) agree with you that lyrics really does determine whether the song is of good quality or not. I love listening to music with good, deep lyrics that actually have meaning, because its something i could possibly relate in some way even though i may have not exactly experienced it.
ReplyDeletewow those cherries were huge xP