My main weeks consist of going to the beach, going to church, getting tutored physics by Ho and relaxing at home.
I've been learning physics because I need to know HSC physics for the GAMSAT which i'll be sitting next month.
I actually don't really know if I want to be studying med in the future, but I'm just sitting it to keep my options open.
Ever since returning from Cambodia, I've stopped journalling so it's hard to keep track of the cool things that I come across during the day, or even a crazy revelation I get whilst reading the Word.
* * * *
About two weeks ago, Janice gave me (and the other girls in my Cambo team) this amazing daily devotional.
This is one quote by Beth Moore that smacked me in the face.
"Sometimes God may prioritize performing a miracle on our hearts and minds over a miracle concerning our circumstance."
Character buildling. Whether your situation works out or not, it's exactly what difficult situations do to you. Build up character.
* * * *
I'm also going to be shaving my head for the Leukaemia Foundation - The World's Greatest Shave.
With about a month left to go, I'm getting more and more attached to my hair... the past 6-7 years that it probably took to grow to its current length... I think I might actually build up a tear when my hair goes D:
But I felt God telling me "Hey, I created you and blessed you with hair. There are people in the world who have no choice but to lose their hair because of cancer... or because they have hair loss. You were born with no hair in the first place and it'll grow back anyway. Stop idolising your hair and your image over me. "
so yeah. BAM! seeya hair!
With about a month left to go, I'm getting more and more attached to my hair... the past 6-7 years that it probably took to grow to its current length... I think I might actually build up a tear when my hair goes D:
But I felt God telling me "Hey, I created you and blessed you with hair. There are people in the world who have no choice but to lose their hair because of cancer... or because they have hair loss. You were born with no hair in the first place and it'll grow back anyway. Stop idolising your hair and your image over me. "
so yeah. BAM! seeya hair!
* * * *
I'm getting a double bed soon. My rents finally decided my bed needs a change and I'm getting too big for it....again...
I'm also loving these summer nights with the warm breeze against my face, even at a late time like 11pm... please bring back these warm summer nights! I don't like the rain.
No comments:
Post a Comment