Tim came home today after work, stressed.
Had a big conversation with him and I realised how cute my brother actually is. I wish I could've gotten him on tape! (I had a mock customer/shop keeper conversation with him and he actually treated me like a customer which was too cute)
After an hour, he calmed down and relaxed. I put my pandora bracelet on him and took a photo.
I asked him if he wanted to see the photo and he said no.
No matter how little I thought of him as a brother, he actually has got to be one of the greatest brothers on earth. I'm sure if i asked him if I could put nail polish or makeup on him, he'd let me. hehehe
I wanted to hug him so much, but it'd be too awkward so I didn't.
I love him.
how can you not find these two luvos so cute!
did you know you and your mother look very alike .
ReplyDeletelol at the avoiding the awkward hug . hahah
hahaha yeah, i've heard that a lot.. we both disagree though, but i'm prettier (A) hahahaha jokes
ReplyDeletehahah i love it!
ReplyDeleteYet to meet your brother..
Tim and i should hang!
hahahah you can give him some drum tips ;)
ReplyDelete