Sunday, May 9

oh happy day

I WATCHED IRON MAN 2 YESTERDAY AND IT WAS SERIOUSLY AMAAAAAZING!
(personally wasnt TOO fond of watching it, but i did and i am so glad i did!)
I went in the cinemas not knowing ANYTHING about iron man. i thought it was that marathon competition, or that nutrigrain ad. those were the only 'iron man' related things that popped into my mind. That being said, i loved the movie, and I think that says something. Totes a recommended action movie. WARNING: contains dry, witty humour. be prepared :D

Decorated the house like a crazy nutcase for a surprise 'mothers day'. Rents were coming back from their 25th wedding anniversary trip from New Caledonia today, so I wanted to surprise them.
Turns out they scared me instead. 
Their flight was delayed by 3 hours which scared the bazookas outa me.

Why was today a happy day? I caught a lady picking her nose in her car at a red light.                                                                                             I dont think she knew i could see her through her window too..... This made my day. LOL 

I am currently nodding away to sleep every few minutes even as i write this. That's embarrassing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment