this is exactly how much work I've done in the span of 15 hours, ie the whole day.
If you measure that out, it's not even a quarter of a page. Most of which i wrote from the times 7pm-11pm.
I have had this weird obsession with facebook all day today for some strange reason. I think I like to either stalk people, look back at old photos and friends or perhaps its just the peculiar reactions of the female human body that is being influenced by the unpredictability of my emotional turmoil via things called hormones that sparks this kind of behaviour when something, colloquially termed 'rags' has come to visit.
I've locked myself in my room, didnt go to any events today which involved a bbq, birthday dinner and a birthday clubbing event. why? to do that supposed thing which kids our age are supposed to be doing, aka "study" (and partly because I really couldn't be bothered)
I should've just gone out, that way I'd feel guilty for going out and probably would have done a lot more work than what I actually achieved today.
I'm thinking of writing a personal diary by hand everyday, like a journal. Apparently it helps with the memory function which would then increase my ability of memorising things for my special study technique - procrastination. or not... I really cannot be bothered. I've written a heck of a lot of journals/diaries before. I think I started 5 different ones so far for sure. After a few months, they were never to be seen again, or I just stopped writing in them.
The most recent one I wrote was during high school. I giggled reading through the entries. A few consisted of the typical 'girl' entries: "so theres this boy... blah blah.... he seems interesting blah blah......ITHINKIREALLYLIKEHIMANDHEISSODAMNAWESOMEANDICANTSEEMTOWRITETHISINTOASENTENCEINCASEISOUNDLIKEASUPERFREAKSOIMJUSTNOTGOINGTOMENTIONTHISATALL" which is what I was probably thinking as I wrote those instead of writing in plain words like that.
I think I could pass as a person with ADD or ADHD during these times of the month. I can't concentrate, seem to want to talk like a never ending nut, can't keep still and just want to run around and scream or something. I am a bit weird like that from time to time.
I am failing a few subjects at uni. Well, failed a few assessments anyway. Whoever made second year so damn hard in retrospect to first year should go back to his/her naughty corner and rethink about the difficulty of this course. It's killing my social life, and I feel that the only friends I ever see now are my super nerds who study so much and have traded their social lives for good marks of 75+ to have the hope in getting into medicine. THESE PEOPLE ARE INSANE! HOW DO THEY DO IT? i dont even have a hobby anymore because I have no time for it, not that i actually remember having one hehe.
I wish I lived on campus and did a less demanding course, or went to high school in my area. My friends live too far away to just drop by and say hello for 5 minutes. I really miss being able to do that with yongmin.
This is probably going to be the last long pointless blog I will write before my final exams finish.
PS: new house is looking good. bricks have all been laid. The structure of the roof has been mounted with wood planks, ready for the tiles and whatever else needs to fill up the roof. Due to some builder's accidental misconception of the drawing, my room now has a bigger balcony and supposedly I have the best room. weeeeeee.
'Wee' reminds me of the time I went to the beach with Andy, Leanne, Jasmine, Ryan and Alan and everytime a wave came, Jas would say "wee". EVERY SINGLE WAVE. LOL. such fun times.
yea i did jackshit today too . hi5 .
ReplyDeletei tend to just get shitty before my rags . not crazy and weird . hahahaa .
good luck for exams babe :) we'll catch up after yes ?
and waves are fun man . so fun ..
ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww your bleeding out your pee pee hole!
ReplyDeletehaha
you should start running again. i rearrange my days just to fit in a run or a gym sesh. i feel so good afterwards.
and dw im failing too. i hate uni. society thinks everyone should have a degree. its bullshit. fuck uni.
jas: defo have a catch up over some hot hot coffee and biscuits (or timtams) soon ;)
ReplyDeleteryan: um, excuse me but girls were given the lovely advantage of having an extra hole for a whole new purpose that you boys dont have thanks! thats the blood hole! if you pee in the shower at the right time, you can actually see where the blood and pee lands. two separate places, for two separate holes.
yeah im thinking of training for city-to-surf properly this year and MAYBE a marathon.. again :)
ewwww you pee in the shower. gross! hahaha
ReplyDeleteim going to run a half marathon when i come home, even if it kills me.
you should come. a 21km fun run!
dont you pee in the shower..?
ReplyDeletereally? is it like an official one or...when is it?
nah, just my own measured out epic run.
ReplyDeleteand no i dont pee in the shower. haha
peeing in the shower saves water cos you dont have to flush. i'm doing good to the environment :)
ReplyDeleteyou're going to get angry at me for being so slow and go behind me and push me all the way, esp up the hills if there are any. i can imagine this haha
note to self : never let lisa use my shower .
ReplyDeletei wish i was as fit as you guys .. i get tired after running ONE km .. :( actually . ill get tired after running 200m . hahahhahaha . oh mannnn .
bet you totally regret admitting you pee in the shower aye lisa?
ReplyDeletehahaha
and i wouldnt go behind and push you. running slow is hard. i would run so far ahead that it makes me feel superior. XD
get running jasmine.
LOL aww c'mon jas..shotgun showering at yours! i promise i wont bring my bladder with me :P haha
ReplyDeletei learnt today that people have different muscle compositions in different people in the legs. thats why theres marathon runners, sprinters, and some who are just runners who can do both sprint and long distance running. pretty cool, so jas, consider yourself not 'unfit' but just a 'sprinter' :P
lol ry, i could imagine that actually LOL